Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

NEW YORK IS FOR LOVERS


We went back to New York for a friends wedding two weeks ago, and you couldn't get me on that plane fast enough. I was way over due for a trip. NYC with all of its beauty and grit will always be my love. With ups that will be some of your best and downs that can feel oh so low. NYC makes life seem full. It's the city that really helped me find myself. So needless to say I was pumped to be going back, I mean it only took a fucking year. It's the longest I have been away in 10 years! We spent time seeing and loving on as many friends as possible. We talked, ate, drank, walked, shopped and then did them all again. Life was on serious repeat for the weekend and I was beyond ok with that. It was a great trip, way too short, but isn't that always how it is? I can't wait to be back again, I definitely won't let another year pass by!

"One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years." 
-Tom Wolfe


















xx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment