Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

FLORAL WALLPAPER


I've been watching a lot of British PBS mystery shows set around the 1950's/1960's lately, and oh my god the interior design. Grantchester and Endeavour are so worth watching if you like good, old school mysteries. 

The furniture and bold colors of the walls, floors, pretty much everything in some of the locations of  these shows interiors are amazing. 

I like the mid century modern super clean lines, but I love, love, love the grandiose of this era too. 




The house I grew up in had tons of wallpaper, but there was one bathroom thats walls and ceilings were covered with green vines and bright bold flowers. My Nana's house has a bathroom as well, that is covered too, walls and ceilings in green, peach and yellow huge flowers.

So, it's in my blood, I will have floral wallpaper at some point in my life. 





xx
Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment