Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

FOR THE LOVE OF PLAID

I'M MAD FOR IT

This week while I was searching for a plaid dress or kimono, I started on my usual sites, ASOS, Forever 21, Nasty Gal, Nordstroms and Barneys. I'm loving the plaid leggings with a matching plaid shirt. I definitely will be doing that this season, probably with mismatched plaid though! 


I don't only stick to the plus size options when shopping, I usually type what I'm looking for into the search section and away I go! So when I was on Forever 21 I did just that. But what came up was not what I was expecting. First the "regular" sizes, then womens accessories and then the mens section. But nothing from the plus size section. At first I thought I must have missed the second page, but nope, plus size was not included in the search. And believe me, there are plenty of plus size plaid options on the site. While on one hand I'm super pumped that more and more retailers are finally carrying plus size options, on the other, I'm frustrated by the level of invisibility that is still exists. 

I mean, #celebratemysize duh

These are some of the plaid options I'm into // including wearing my fur stole over an oversized flannel





No comments:

Post a Comment