Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

SOFT AND WORN

I love oversized tshirts. Like really love them. Walking into a store that carries plus sizes I usually swoop through the tshirts first. I am more often than not disappointed, so I go directly to the mens section where I can usually find an XXL that's cool. Like in Old Navy, I hate that what you find in the womens dept is mainly deep scooped neck with tiny cap sleeves and some sort of lame print on the front. But shopping on-line the other night I needed jeans and Rockstars from Old Navy are my jam. 
(they fit well and come in array of sizes.) I also found this shirt. Like I said I love them oversized so I was pumped to find this soft, worn in grey tee, especially at Old Navy. I'm pretty sure this one will be in heavy rotation and will only get better with age.


Where do you like to find tees?

--- Check it out ---




No comments:

Post a Comment