Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

ALL LIGHT EVERYTHING

For a long time I shied away from lighter colors, white being the fashion devil to a plus size girl. White was in the same category as horizontal stripes, or so I was always told. But wait, why was I shying away from light colors and stripes? I have no fucking idea. I don't why I let peoples opinions on how to make my waist look smaller or my arms not so big affect my fashion choices. Why does anyone's opinion, but my own, on my waist size matter? I doesn't. I have definitely been over those archaic rules for sometime! I'm loving the all light look this spring with all white leather chucks or my beige Birkenstocks.
 --- CHECK THIS LOOKS ---

boyfriend jeans

this TEE coming to my plus size store, LIEBLING and BURKE this summer!!!

 birks

XX
JESSICA




No comments:

Post a Comment